Delicious Chilean Sea Bass is made with rich, buttery sea bass and creamy traditional French beurre blanc sauce, Chilean Sea Bass along with a glass of champagne is a perfect dish to be served on family gatherings. Mille-Feuille is made with fresh and healthy fruits and vegetables drenched in flavorful balsamic dressing. A chef from Taj Krishna has shared these two recipes.
Chilean Sea Bass
Coriander seed (whole)
- Make poaching liquor with milk, bay leaf, whole coriander seed, lemon rind and salt, warm it.
- Blanch the green peas and refresh. Then mash the green peas and add chopped lemon rind, butter, cream and cheese.
- Poach the fish in simmering milk liquor for 8-10 minutes at 90˚C.
- Strain the fish. Remove the skin and place it on a plate. Put a dollop of green peas mash and top it with sea bass.
- Drizzle beurre blanc sauce
- Garnish with tobiko caviar and fennel.
Granny Smith apple
Lollo rosso lettuce
- Core and slice (2 mm thickness) the apples, drizzle them with lemon juice.
- Slice the bocconcini. Blanch the tomato, de skin and cut it to form brunoise. Slice and blanch the zucchini.
- For the balsamic dressing, mix the mustard paste and brown sugar in balsamic vinegar. Blend olive oil slowly into the mixture till it becomes a creamy sauce.
- Fry the basil for garnish.
- Arrange the zucchini on the plate. Place the tomato over it. In the centre, arrange the apple and cheese alternately. Place the lettuce and dill in the centre and drizzle balsamic dressing over it. Serve garnished with fried basil.