pink salmon fillet 180-200 gm
fresh asparagus 5
pistachio (green) & raisins 10 gm
pomegranate seeds 10 gm
balsamic reduction (pre-cooked) 30 ml
orange zest (julienned) 5 gm
bell pepper (finely diced) 10 gm
ginger (julienned) 5 gm
pine nuts 5 gm
olive oil 10 ml
seasoning to taste
1. Marinate the fish with salt, pepper and olive oil. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Soak the dry fruit in hot water for 5 minutes. Sauté in olive oil and set aside.
3. Blanch the asparagus in hot water, place them in chilled water, and set aside.
4. Grill the fish gently and let cook in the oven at 62°C for 10 minutes. In the meantime, sauté the juliennes of orange zest and ginger with pistachios, raisins, pine nuts and bell peppers in olive oil.
5. Arrange these on a warm plate, and garnish with parsley and olive oil.