ginger (chopped) 20 gm
garlic (chopped) 20 gm
onion (chopped) 40 gm
celery (chopped) 15 gm
corn flour 25 gm
sugar 2 gm
spring onion (julienned) 2
red chilly (paste) 25 gm
red chilly (fresh, chopped) 1
vinegar 10 ml
oil 20 ml
salt to taste
tomato ketchup 10 gm
fish (boneless) 150 gm
1. Cut the fish in thin slices and roll the slices.
2. Marinate the fish in salt, white pepper powder and vinegar.
3. Dust the fish with corn flour and fry.
4. Heat the wok, add oil, chopped garlic, celery, ginger, onion and the chopped fresh red chilly.
5. Add red chilly paste and tomato sauce. Sauté well.
6. Add fried roll fish into the sauces and toss, sauté till done.
7. Check for seasoning and finish with spring onion. Garnish with fried garlic.