|icing sugar||150 gms|
|egg whites||40 gms|
|almond powder||120 gms|
|dark chocolate||120 gms|
|blueberry filling||100 gms|
|For the ganache|
1. Mix the butter and icing sugar together until it becomes creamy in texture.
2. Add egg yolks one by one and blend.
3. Now melt the dark chocolate, add it to the mixture, and fold it all in. Keep it aside.
4. In another bowl, make meringue until it’s fluffy, then add it to the chocolate mixture.
5. Add all the dry ingredients and fold in the mixture.
6. Pour the mixture in a baking tray and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
7. Once it is done, allow it to cool and sandwich the sponges. Sprinkle little sugar syrup over it to make the sponge moist, and then apply blueberry filling on the sponge. Repeat the same for two layers or as preferred. Top it with ganache.
8. Garnish and decorate the dessert as shown in the picture by using papaya scoops, dusting of cocoa powder, mint leaves, and a chocolate cigar.